Sunday 5 February 2012

Families!



Mother (Mum)/ Father (Dad)
Daughter/ Son
Sister / Brother
Uncle/ Aunt
cousin
Grandfather/ Grandmother
Granddaughter/ Grandson
Stepmother/ Stepfather
Stepdaughter/ Stepson
Stepsister/ Stepbrother


to be married
to be divorced




Can you build a family tree? Play the game!

Play the game : Male or female?

Do you know all your family members? Try this Family Boys and Girls quiz!


Ok, do you want to play another game? Try Who am I !

Play word search for champions!

Now look at this famous family and answer the quiz! Write your answers in the comments!

1. My father is Homer and I've got two sisters. Who am I?
2. I have got one son. Who am I?
3. My two sisters have got grey hair. Who am I?
4. I've got three daughters. Who am I?
5. My wife has got blue hair. Who am I?
6. Bart is my cousin. Who am I?



The most famous family in the UK is the Royal Family. It's the family of Queen Elizabeth II. She is 84. In June, the British will celebrate the 60th anniversary of her coronation. The celebrations will last for 4 days!

Queen Elizabeth II and her family

Meet the Royals!









Try the interactive quiz! (Link elementary/vocabulary/family)

1 comment:

  1. salut,c moi wael les jeux sont bien mai yen a qui son dificile!!

    ReplyDelete

Write to Mrs Locke here! (anonymous users)